What the hell i am thinking? I am still getting awake in shock, on a nice early morning. I had been thinking a lot since the past few months,thinking what things I could do in order to maintain and save back my relationship with him. I don't know what will be the consequences if i really do that. Perhaps i would get hurt once again when he don't have feeling with me again, or i will be ended up in a miserable life, waiting and hoping for him to come back every night. But still, I have the urge to try it again. Aiks...stupid me.. I should be glad now, ending a worst relationship as mentioned by all my friends and family.
However, there is one soh lou, J keeps teaching me and encourage me to go after what i want and keep supporting me to go after him. He thought that i would be happy if I back together with him. How silly he was. The moment he said that words, I can felt that he is not happy at all,although he keep on smiling with me, pretending that he is happy. Well, what he said is right. I just can't let go and hoping that someday, something would turns better and i will be happy back like last time. But i just can't figure out why a guy would ask the girl to go after her ex even though he likes her. He accompany her when she is sad, lend the shoulder for the girl when she cried and do so many stupid things to cheer her up, although he knows that deep down in the girl's heart, she is still loving her ex. Stupid J even used my handphone to sms my ex, asking my ex whether he still likes me anot and is there any possibilities that we getting back. OMG!!! So stupid and my reputation get tarnished. I know he was just trying to help me.
After so many things happened, I get myself a conclusion for the power of love. Loves can really blinded up people and makes people do something that they won't do it usually. Girl still love her ex even though her ex lied to her, cheated her and started a new relationship with another girl. and the guy who knows that the girl might be leaving him someday, but still, he still go after the girl, doing all those silly things just to make the girl happy. What is happening? I really hope that everyone would appreciate what they have now and couples will be happily ever after. And specially dedicated to J;
Thank you so much for your love, J. *Hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment